• slider3a
  • slider1a
  • slider2a
  • slider4a
slider3a1 slider1a2 slider2a3 slider4a4

LOW-T GOT YOU DOWN?

As men age their testosterone production naturally declines. Declining testosterone levels negatively affect sex drive, performance, energy levels and more! T-Release’s Fast-Acting Delivery System can help you!

ALWAYS BE READY!

Want to enhance your male performance and erection quality? A study shows participants on a twice daily dosing regimen of T-Release experienced an onset of increased sex drive within 2 – 3 days!

WE USE BIOCHEMISTRY!

98% of testosterone is BOUND (useless), leaving an alarming 2% FREE & ACTIVE to address the essential characteristics that make you a man! It is ESSENTIAL to RELEASE TESTOSTERONE rather than BOOST testosterone.

Why Testosterone is Important...

Testosterone is a hormone that travels in the bloodstream directly affecting the following:

  • Sex Drive, Erectile Function and Sperm Production
  • Muscle Mass, Weight, Bone Density and Bone Marrow Development
  • Hair Growth
  • Heart Health
  • Mood, Mental Focus, Cognition
  • Immune System
  • Energy!

Starting at age 30, the body’s levels of testosterone decline by approximately 1 – 2% percent every year. Thus by age 50 or so, a man may have lost a full 20% of his total testosterone, affecting both physical and mental performance and leading to lower energy levels.

DID YOU KNOW YOUR BODY CONSISTS OF BOTH FREE AND BOUND TESTOSTERONE?

It’s true! FREE TESTOSTERONE travels the bloodstream unbound, while other testosterone are bound to various types of protein molecules.

BOUND TESTOSTERONE is NOT ACTIVE and therefore CANNOT PERFORM the same role as FREE ACTIVE testosterone!

HERE’S THE PROBLEM MEN …

98% of testosterone is BOUND (useless), leaving only an alarming 2% FREE AND ACTIVE to tend to the essential characteristics that make you a man – FREE TESTOSTERONE is what every man needs for building muscle, maintaining a healthy SEX DRIVE and more!

This is why it’s so important for men serious about improving their FREE testosterone levels to choose a TESTOSTERONE RELEASING FORMULA rather than a testosterone boosting formula! CHOOSE T-RELEASE’S GROUNDBREAKING FORMULA WITH ITS UNIQUE PATENT-PENDING DELIVERY SYSTEM TODAY!

Why use T-Release™?

T-Release™ is a proprietary mixture of natural compounds specifically formulated in a PATENT-PENDING DELIVERLY SYSTEM that helps increase absorption using our unique LOZENGE TABS, allowing for greater bioavailability and efficacy.

Unlike testosterone “boosters”, T-Release’s ground breaking formula actually disrupts the binding process to RELEASE greater levels of crucial FREE and ACTIVE testosterone – the kind of testosterone that’s necessary in developing characteristics that make you a man.

BOTTOM LINE: T-Release works because of its PATENT-PENDING DELIVERY SYSTEM for maximum absorption; and because it’s ground breaking formula disrupts testosterone from binding to other molecules and becoming inactive – enhancing volume and lifespan of FREE testosterone!

Live a Fuller Life with T-Release

Over 13 million American men older than age 45 have low levels of testosterone but now you don’t have to be a statistic! Improving your free testosterone levels can help you maintain a sharper mind, improve muscle mass and bone density, experience stronger erections and a healthy libido – and provide you with plenty of energy! Let age just be a number – start leading a more youthful feeling lifestyle with healthy testosterone levels today!

The secret to T-RELEASE’S™ success is in the science! T-RELEASE™ utilizes a PATENT-PENDING FAST-ACTING DELIVERY SYSTEM that works two-fold. First, T-RELEASE™ was designed to dissolve fast, making ingredient absorption more efficient. Second, T-RELEASE™ includes two specific ingredients that help enhance the volume of free testosterone helping to keep your testosterone at optimal levels – longer!

TRY IT FREE!

This exclusive club is for men that are serious about improving their Free Testosterone levels and living a more youthful lifestyle. Please do not agree to this program if you are not serious about experiencing the best results. By selecting this offer, you are joining our exclusive T-Release Power Player Club.

PRICE = $0.00

SAVINGS OF OVER $139

BUY FOUR & GET TWO FREE!

PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

SAVINGS OF OVER $69

BUY TWO & GET ONE FREE!

SPECIAL PRICING!

SINGLE BOX

NO RISK. NO OBLIGATION.

30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!

Each purchase of T-RELEASE™ comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it confidently. For best results, please use the formula consistently for at least 2 weeks. If you need to contact Customer Care, please call: 1-800-524-6650. But if for any reason within 30 days of your initial purchase, you decide that T-RELEASE™ is not for you, simply contact customer care to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and return the remaining product for a refund less shipping and processing. You must get a RAN prior to returning your order. Any shipments that are refused or returned by customers without prior authorization may not be eligible for a refund as we may not be able to track your return.